学习 博士 在 厄瓜多尔 2023
Study Visa (Visa 12-V) - non-resident visa, both for students of any level coming to study in Ecuador, and extends also to their family members (married partner and any children).
Study Visa (Visa 12-V)
The student visa fees depend on your citizenship. The fees for the application may be around 50$, and 100$ for the visa. The fees may be subject to change.
Citizens from Colombia, Spain or Paraguay will need to pay only $30 for the visa application, thanks to a bilateral agreement exempting them from paying the visa fee.
Most nationalities will receive a tourist card upon entering Ecuador, which will be good for up to 90 days. If your study program is longer than 90 days, you will need to apply for a Visa 12-V.
You will need to show that your studies will be for at least six months within a consecutive period of one year.
Note: If you enter Ecuador with a tourist visa (12-X), you cannot subsequently apply for any other kind of visa in the country. You must return to your country of origin to apply for a non-tourist visa.
Embassy /consulate of Ecuador
You will need to apply at your nearest embassy /consulate of Ecuador.
You should confirm all information before travels with the Ecuadorian Embassy or Consulate in your own country. Requisites vary significantly by country.
Typical requirements for a student visa to Ecuador include:
- A written request signed by the applicant, or their legal representative in case of minors, addressed to the Ecuadorian Foreign Service Officer nearest to the place of residence of the applicant.
- A completed Visa Application Form. To print the form, go to https://www.cancilleria.gob.ec/.
- 2 passport-size color photographs with white background.
- Passport valid for at least six months, showing valid entry into Ecuador, and one photocopy.
- Registration or admission certificate from a recognized Ecuadorian educational facility. Applicants must show proof that the course will last at least six consecutive months within one year.
- Applicants must show proof that they have taken out a loan from a domestic or foreign institution to cover their living expenses, or that they have made a deposit in a domestic or international bank in Ecuador for at least $ 1,000 for the school, from which they may withdraw funds on a monthly basis to cover living expenses.
- Doctor’s certificate and HIV test, indicating that the person does not have any communicable diseases
- Police certificate indicating that there is no record (criminal) for the applicant.
The student visa to Ecuador is valid for a minimum of 6 months and needs to be renewed after a year.
The 12-V Visa is not renewable if the student fails the course.
You are allowed to work in Ecuador as a student.
Your visa application may be rejected if you are not able to show proof of the required funds, or if you provide incorrect or incomplete documents.
- Universidad San Francisco de Quito USFQ
- IMF Smart Education Ecuador
- State University of Milagro
- Guayaquil Business Technological University (UTEG Universidad Tecnológica Empresarial de Guayaquil)
- Technical University From Loja
- VIU - Universidad Internacional de Valencia
- SIT Graduate Institute
- IES Abroad
- Tecnológico de Monterrey - ITESM
- Universidad Espiritu Santo